Wednesday 23 March 2011

Day 1 - 2.31pm

While he was at work, I took a shower and climbed into his bed (he just moved into the spare room the night before). I knew I shouldn't be there but I was born in the year of the cat (aka Rabbit) and you know how curious we are! I wanted to see what he saw when his head touched the pillow at night. I wanted to feel the pressure of the bed. This man, whom I had decided to split up with (not because I didn't love him but because he didn't love me back) had now become something of a mystery to me that had to be solved (or so it seemed). As I went into a post noon slumber, I felt the urge to masturbate. I resisted. The thought of firing up thoes neural receptors didn't fill me with delight as I knew they would trigger feelings of nostalgia, loss, abandonment and rejection. I didn't want to feel myself as that pathetic woman. So I laid there and felt the burn, until it thankfully subsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment