Monday 11 April 2011

Cleaning up my vibration around money

I know this has nothing to do with being a wannabe reformed relationship addict but let's try it...

Money... ah that subject. I know that I'm a little resistant to money flowing into my life but I'm gonna try this. Hmmm.... this is much harder than I thought. I don't know where to start. I can start by appreciating everything that I've got right now. Even though there are things to be done, I just get my head down and do them without complaining. I like doing the 'mundane' things somethings as they give me an opportunity to just relax. I understand that in a parallell universe not too far away there is a version of Sally who has attracted lots of money into her life. And as I think about that version of me coming closer, I begin to feel better, more exhillerated. I can see her now..... (dream thought bubbles)

I remember the day when money started flowing to me. It was when I just relaxed, when I gave up the struggle. Right now, I don't even think about money. I love it know that it's a reflection of how much I value myself and the way that I feel. I know it will always be there ..even when it's not. Which is a strange concept but very freeing. Money started flowing to me when I gave up the struggle to find it. I always had enough to live on and I always did my bit. I just knew I would always make my payments at the end of each month and the money would always come in from somewhere. So after having done a few of these workshops, I noticed that thoughts started to come to me, horse names and numbers, ideas for books and songs. I became so enthused and excited by these that I started to relax and that's when they royalties and money started flowing in. I have recieved money from my book and learn to sing series 'I Can Make You Sing!' I teamed up with Paul McKenna for that one. I have money from this blog because the publishers loved it so much, with all it's juicy detail, I started getting mega royalities from my music and now I'm writing more of that. My life has just completely changed. All I did was this style of writing, open myself to new ideas flowing in as a result and then took inspired action. All of the action has felt very easy and natural to me. None of it hard work... I didn't even need to do that much.'

Right now I appreciate everything that I've got and everything that I've not got. I am sitting here in my office. I've had a fantastic weekend, the sun is pouring in and I have a beautiful day ahead of me doing the things I love doing.... Italian, motorbiking, singing and teaching. For now, that has to be good enough and it is. I am so excited about what's coming, it feels so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment